Wednesday, 6 February 2013

BLOGGERS.

I have Monday to Wednesday off and should probably be using this time for researching for my degree. (Which I obviously do...) I also utilise this time to look at blogs and draw. If anyone follows me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram you would know that I am currently a little obsessed with drawing Eddie Redmayne. My floor is littered with attempted sketches of this beautiful man. So here is what I think is the finished article...


And because I like to get my doodle on I've done some sketches of some blogs I am loving at the moment...

Nokhuthula is the beautiful blogger behind Crystal Cosmic Chic. She always wears heels and her style is a burst of colour amid the dreary winter fashions. Also she loves hats. And that's something I can relate to.
 I've been following Rosalind Jana of Clothes, Cameras and Coffee for what seems like years now. Her style is eclectic and classic, but it's also her feminist viewpoints that make the blog a fascinating read.  
I've only recently found Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion, but it's quickly become a daily checkup for me. I love Tolly's fun take on fashion and the fact that she is only twelve makes it so much more amazing.

So there's a quick round up. Hope you are all having a good week!

MMM
x

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing you have a real talent x

    http://tarastreatsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for stopping by!x

      Delete
  2. These are all so amazing! That first drawing is spectacular, I now feel really inspired to go draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Do it, it's so relaxing. And practise helps. A lot!x

      Delete

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x